Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Excel-erate2004[_36_] Excel-erate2004[_36_] is offline

Default Display selections from a listbox in a message box

Thanks for the help Iain, I had to make a slight modification on thi
line:

Code
-------------------

shtTwo.OLEObjects("ComboBox" & intComboIndex).Object.AddItem
..List(intIndex)

-------------------

and replace it with this:

Code
-------------------

With shtTwo.OLEObjects("ComboBox" & intComboIndex).Object

' sets the combobox to the value selected in the listbox
.Value = shtOne.OLEObjects("ListBox1").Object.List(intIndex )
End With

It doesn't like the additem.List(IntIndex) property for some reason.
get a run time error saying permission denied??

But with that slight modification it works great! Thanks a bunch!

I may just leave the other issue alone for now, its not terribl
important.

Thanks again