Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Web_Builder[_2_] Web_Builder[_2_] is offline

Default pasting to a location

I get the error on the
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft 144.75
line.

the active sheet is worksheet not before mentioned, the only one visable to
the viewer.

The error is as follows:
Run-time error '438':
Object doesn't support this property or method.

"sebastienm" wrote:

Hi,
-Do you get the error on the line
DialogSheets("Door").Paste
or on thne line
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft 144.75
?
-What is the active sheet when these lines of code are executed.
-What is the description of the error?

Regards,
Sebastien
"Web_Builder" wrote:

Hi I know this is basically a repeat of a past post of mine but I never got
it answered so I am trying again.
I need to copy from a hidden worksheet & paste to a hidden diaog box,
putting the picture in a specific location in the dialog box. My code isn't
working, here is what I have...

This is my current code. It doesn't work & hangs up where I try to place the
image.

If Sheets("Order Info").Cells(4, 6).Value = "2270" Then
Sheets("Doors").Shapes("2270").Copy
DialogSheets("Door").Paste

< I get an error 438 here
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementLeft 144.75
Selection.ShapeRange.IncrementTop 34.5
DialogSheets("Door").Show

Can anyone help me do this?
Thanks.