Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
programmer_int[_4_] programmer_int[_4_] is offline

Default Excel Problem in detail/updation, deletion

thank you very much for your help......i really appreciate it....
but some help is still needed

i would like to explain you the problem in detail.......

i have a userform in which there are several text boxes an add button
a delete button and an update button. i can now add data in the exce
spread sheet using this user form.

BUT my problems are

1)For deletion i want to enter the ID to be deleted in a textbox.
After i enter the ID in a texbox and press the DELETE button the ro
corresponding to the particular ID should be deleted.

1) For updation i want to enter an id say id=100 in a textbox.

Now all the values of various fields corresponding to this ID shoul
come inside the textboxes....I will change whichever field i want t
update and after i press the UPDATE button the values corresponding t
this id should go inside the excel spreadsheet.

I am really tense because i have to solve this problem righ
now...Sorry to bother u but if u could help me, i would sincerel
appreciate ur help...