Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Printing 3 or more sheets into 1 page

assume your data goes to row 150

in the name box put in

151:65536 and hit enter
then do Edit=Delete

Now save the worksheet. Now check print preview (with fit to 1 by 1) and
see if you get better results.

An alternative would be to select just you data and do File=Print Area =
Set Print Area. then do print preview ( print) with the fit to 1 page set.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dijiman" wrote in message
I have a problem trying to get a 3 page spreadsheet to merge into one
spread sheet and have it still fit everything on it. Also still have it
readable. I have tried the fit to page option. Though everything is

there I
can't read it properly. It's too small, when I try to keep the size to

100%
it goes back to 3 pages instead of 1 page. When it prints, it does not
completely fit the page. it leaves 75% of the page free. Why having a

small
version of the spreadsheet in the other 25%.