Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
fl618 fl618 is offline

Default Using Pictograms

Hello

I wonder if someone might be able to help me.
I have a couple of cells with pics (which fit in a cell) on one sheet.
On an other sheet I select a value from a dropdown field. Now I can
easily copy the pic which corresponds with the value in the active
cell and paste it to that cell.
Now, when I change the value in a cell with a pic I would like to get
a new pic ... and obviously delete the existing one.

Is that possible? Can I select a pic based on a cell reference? Or do
I really have to delete all pics on the sheet and re-import them
again.

I really appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

Best regards
Franz