Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rci rci is offline

Default OnTime no workie in Userform

Hi all...

the OnTime function does not work inside userform code... in the sense that
the sub that it calls can't be run in the Userform code.

The reason why I need to have it work otherwise, or to find an alternative,
is that I need to cause a button (on a userform) to become invisible after a few
seconds (while not impairing normal program funciton in the meantime).

I can cause OnTime to launch a sub in standard module code... but userform
objects are apparently invisible to code running there.

Suggestions?

Thanks all!

MP