Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default find 100% by column and color cells

Do you mean if 100% (1) is ANYWHERE in all those columns or on one row
within all those columns?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Duncan_J" wrote in message
Ok, here is a tough one... which I could do if a filtered 200+ columns one

at
a time, and which would be a huge macro. I want to filter each column from

all the way to the end, which is IV... I'm filtering for "100%" When

filtered
and if 100% is in that column. I want to color the cells of a row A though

with color code 35
Thanks for any ideas. It could be done but it would take about a half day

do it manually.
DJ