Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
richperfect richperfect is offline

Default can't find macros in template

hi

I have been trying to create a template for excel that will be th
standard and only template used in a system we are building. I hav
created the template and saved it but each time I click on the custo
buttons on a new menu bar I get an error messgae saying it cannot fin
the macro. I saved the template as EDMS.xlt. Even when I double clic
it from Windows Explorer and try clicking the custom buttons, the
don't work. I have created templates in word and powerpoint succesfull
but Excel is proving to be elusive.

Does anyone have any ideas