Dave E

Default Round a number to the Nearest .25

I am running a perpetual inventory book that tracks consumption of small
parts by installation technicians. It tracks direct weekly consumption
through most of the month but for the last week of the month it estimates
that weeks consumption based on the average weekly consumption for the rest
of the month. The numbers may sometimes be a mix of -, + numbers. I need it
to round this estimation to the nearest 1/4 because some of the parts are
inventoried by the bag(bag of 100 parts)and are counted by 1/4's. I can get
my numbers to round to the next 10th or 100th but I need them in 1/4
increments (ie-.25, .50. .70, 1).
Dave