Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default How can I download Excel for windows XP?

Hi Corrine,

Excel is available as a standalone program or as part of the MS Office
suite. In either case you would have to purchase the program(s),

If your only purpose is to read Excel attachments, Microsoft offer a free to
download Excel viewer at:

http://office.microsoft.com/download.../xlviewer.aspx

---
Regards,
Norman

"Corrine" wrote in message
I only have Microsoft works but want to view Excel e-mail attachments that
have been sent to me. Do you have any idea where I can download Excel for
Windows XP from. I have looked on the Microsoft website but don't seem to
find anything compatible