Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
...Patrick[_5_] ...Patrick[_5_] is offline

Default Find Unique Entries

Hello,
i make this for this kind of problem:

the first datas in yellow color
the second with no color

copy all data in a third sheet with title(s)
make a elaborated filter (with NO double) in this 3rd sheet and the result
give you a list with yellow data and blank data ; these blank data are the
new or modified in comparaison with the yellow list.

If problem, send me a sample ...

--
....Patrick
Quoi que vous fassiez, faites le bien .

"Frank Wilson" a écrit dans le message
de ...
I have two columns of data to compare. I would like to
find the unique entries that exist between the two lists.
Would anyone have a macro that extracts unique entries
only?

I apologize for the duplicate post from earlier this
afternoon. My request to find duplicate entries has been
answered but I still have the unique entries question.

Thanks for your help.