Bruce Neylon

Bernie,

Oh, I see where you are coming from.

I'll explain. The guy that originally set the thing up has column "A"
as a column of buttons, in A3 through A1787. I was asking, if I click
on the button in A1500 without first clicking on b1500, etc., can I know
which button I clicked and have the chart for row 1500 display?

I like the idea of the single button to push, I might try to get them to
go along with that.

Oh, and when I said "activate" I meant what happens when you click on
the a row and then click the button. The row is selected. Hmmm, was it
Churchill who said something about our common language separating us? :-D

Thanks,
Bruce

Bernie Deitrick wrote:

Bruce,

If you have one button and a frozen first row, then the button isn't really part of the rows of
data, just part of the top row. Do you want to use the inputbox version, and then have Excel scroll
to that row? Or do you want to select a single cell in the row (manually scrolling to it) and then
have Excel select the data from the row? (I'm not really sure what you want when you say 'activate
the row'. What row?)

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP