Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Macro buttons

Hi Steve,

See:

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 838910
Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

and:

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 829348
Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package: May 6, 2004

---
Regards,
Norman

"Steve" wrote in message
I have a series of macro buttons which conduct operations
on a "grid square" within the same worksheet.

Each time I print preview or print the "grid square" the
macro buttons move their position within the worksheet. I
have tried placing the macro buttons in different
positions within the worksheet all to no avail.

I cannot find any properties in the macro button
properties, or print settings that can alleviate this
problem.

Can anybody suggest something?

Cheers,

Steve