Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Do not want sheet renamed

If you save it as a workbook, this shouldn't happen. I suspect you are
saving it as something other than a workbook then reopening it. Since it
isn't a workbook, excel doesn't record workbook related changes you have
made (such as cell formatting or column widths or worksheet names). Thus
when you open it again, you are back where you started.

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael Wise " wrote in
message ...
I am not wanting my sheet renamed to the file name. The sheet has been
set to what the name needs to be but upon the save event it renames the
active sheet to match the filename. Any stops for this.
Michael

---