Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Bullen[_3_] Stephen Bullen[_3_] is offline

Default Interfaces for VBA Forms

Hi R,

Would it make more sense to just have an
interface and implement all of the interface code in the form itself, or
continue with the approach I actually used?

Well, they both work, but I would tend to go for the interface route if you
have multiple forms that can implement the same interface.

If so, one question I would have, would i have to alter my code in the
form to raise the interface's events? For example, button clicks?

Ah. AFAIK, you can't raise an event on an interface from within a class
that implements the interface, so if you want to raise events, you'd be
better to stick with the wrapper class approach you started with.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.BMSLtd.ie