Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Coddington Tim Coddington is offline

Default Static Macro in Spreadsheet

1) Be certain your drawing toolbar is visible ...
View\Toolbars\Drawing
2) Insert some kind of autoshape; rectangle is typical for a button, but
you could use a circle or anything else, I suppose.
3) Right click on the new autoshape and assign the macro.

I'm thinking, since the autoshape goes with the workbook, the macro will
too.

"Felix" wrote in message
Hi group,

I guess I haven't found the right resource and google-keywords right now,
so I try my best here.

I programmed a macro into a spreadsheet, assozicated it with a button and
created a custom buttom-image for that button. What I don't know is how to
integrate the code, button (which is on it's own toolbar) and image into
the spreadsheet so that other ppl, if they open this specific spreadsheet
have them too in the same way as I do.

Thx for any piece of advice
-fe