Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Excel-erate2004[_33_] Excel-erate2004[_33_] is offline

Default Method 'Range' of Object_Worksheet Failed

Tom,

I have a question, if I remove the Pelagic value from the array, s
that it no longer has 5 checkboxes to loop thru but now exists as
single checkbox, how can I adjust your suggested code so that it stil
accounts for this one value while still looping thru the 2
CheckboxSpecies objects and applying it to the designated ranges.

The reason for this as I discussed with future users of my project i
that the pelagic value is a range of values and can be represented as
single value in a merged cell rather than 5 individual values, its no
necssary for it to be set up in a range of checkboxes (1-5).

More specifically, the other method is giving me trouble and so thi
might be an easy way out that works for the user! lol

I hope you can give me this last bit of help on this problem thats go
me stuck.

Thank