Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
A-DESIGN A-DESIGN is offline

Default Having file name on the excel sheet automatically

Thanks for all replies but I need the file name to be written in one cell
inside the sheet and not to be as a name for the worksheet, also I need it
to be updated automatically when I do save as or rename the file.

Thanks
Afshin

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
See the formulas at the bottom of Chip Pearson's page:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelF.htm

these formulas require that the workbook have been saved at least once
before they will word - so putting them in the default Book1 would not
work
(until it had been saved).

Tom Ogilvy

"A-DESIGN" wrote in message

I need to have the file name in the excel sheet,can anyone give me some
instruction or codes that can do this.

Thanks,