Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Larson Myrna Larson is offline

Default Sorting and inserting problem

The solution to the problem of the data area changing after a row is inserted
is to process the rows from the bottom up, not from the top down.

On 30 Aug 2004 23:43:39 -0700, (Vlad) wrote:

Thanks a lot everyone for their input, especially for the idea with
summation -that was simple, but really helpful.
Now i have another problem. I need to insert an empty row after each
group of data and calculate a sum for this group. Can anyone suggest
how can i do this in VBA, cause the the size of the data area is
changing with each inserted row, so i can't use a simple loop here..
TIA.

Justyaz wrote in message

. ..
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:59:47 -0600, Justyaz
wrote:

On 25 Aug 2004 10:15:43 -0700,
(Vlad) wrote:

There is probably a better way to write this out but I'm still a
newbie.

C1:=IF(INT(VALUE(CONCATENATE(A1,B1))/10)=2,VALUE(CONCATENATE(A1,B1)/10+10),(VALUE(CONCATENATE(A1,B1))))

Sort on C Ascending.

Peace, Vm
Yaz

Providing complicated solutions to simple problems since 1997.

Ignore my suggestion. It doesn't work for number 10 and above.