Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Can't find project or libary

in the VBA, go to tools=References (make sure this project is the active
project) and you should see at least one checked library marked as MISSING.

You need to uncheck this library (ies) or find the current verion on this
machine using the browse button.

Tom Ogilvy

"Ben Allen" wrote in message

I created a spreadsheet a while ago in Office 2000, now when I open it (in
Office 2003), I recieve the "Can't find project or libary" error. 'Date'

is
hightlighted. I fixed this by changing it (and all the others) to
'vba.date'. After this the same error appeared for 'format' and

'entirerow'.
The same used above fixed the 'format' issue. However when doing this to
'entirerow' I recieve the error "method or data member not found". Does
anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks,
--
Ben