Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Allen[_2_] Ben Allen[_2_] is offline

Default Can't find project or libary

Hi,

I created a spreadsheet a while ago in Office 2000, now when I open it (in
Office 2003), I recieve the "Can't find project or libary" error. 'Date' is
hightlighted. I fixed this by changing it (and all the others) to
'vba.date'. After this the same error appeared for 'format' and 'entirerow'.
The same used above fixed the 'format' issue. However when doing this to
'entirerow' I recieve the error "method or data member not found". Does
anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks,
--
Ben