Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pm pm is offline

Default listbox saving ?

Thanks, this is better

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Me.ListBox1.RowSource = r.Address(external:=True)

Tom Ogilvy

"pm" wrote in message
I just wondered if theres are any other ways. Now I did try this with
worksheet range
Set r = ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("A1:A30")
Me.ListBox1.RowSource = r
But that gives an error.I guess I'm not setting rowsource in right way ?

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

How about saving it into another worksheet (hidden??)

pm wrote:

Hi I created a listbox list by additem method. I like to be able to

save this
list when user clicks on a Button and access next time they open the

form.
But there seems to no method to save items into list. Any one knows a

way?
Thanks

--

Dave Peterson