Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Excel-erate2004[_29_] Excel-erate2004[_29_] is offline

Default Method 'Range' of Object_Worksheet Failed

Hi Tom,

Your most recent suggestion seems to be working!! I'll have to d
further tesing on it for various situations, But I'm very hopeful
thanks all due to your help!

I have yet to take a long hard look at your posted Test code as I'
still testing with the main project, but that will be a big asset as
try and figure out just whats going on there.

One minor thing that I have to figure out is, an "NA" tag is not bein
placed in a group of merged cells. These merged cells are at th
bottom of the tables and I just choose to represent it by a single cel
in the ranges that I had given in a text file. Its th
CheckboxPelagicL item in the array.

Its strange but it works for the 1st and 3rd range but not the 2nd an
4th.

Where in the code would I go to adjust this so that these cells ar
encompassed and the NA tag is applied as required by the checkboxes i
the array.

Thanks again for your amazing help!

P.S. I hope this is the last time I have to bother you with
question