Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jmorgs jmorgs is offline

Default ambiguous error

I have an Excel workbook which is a form that must be filled out b
employees. I wrote code so that if a certain box is left empty it wil
not allow the workbook to be saved. The problem is that when I tried t
copy and paste this code to another cell I get an error that say
"ambiguous name detected, workbook_before close" My code is as follows

Dim j As Integer

If Trim(Me.Worksheets("competency").Range("C3").Value ) = "" Then
MsgBox "Cell C3 is empty. Please fill it"
Cancel = True
Exit Sub

The problem is that I can't think of another name to name the event s
this code will work.

Any help is appreciated