Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken McLennan[_3_] Ken McLennan[_3_] is offline

Default Clearing TextBoxes needs 2 clicks

G'day there Bob,

You have an unerring knack of making simple things complicated<vbg

heeheechucklechortle. I'm certainly not going to argue with you
there <g

I have replicated Mudd's test, but with your new information. I still don't
get your problem. There must be something else you haven't told us yet.

Well, I've not told anyone here how remarkably good looking I am,
but I don't think that's what you meant =)

I don't really know what to tell you. The only thing that I can
think of follows this chain of logic:

My worksheet has several (about 5 or 6) SumProduct formulae, plus
about 30 others. Perhaps all the calculations are slowing down the
processing of my VB statements in such a way that the second one is
"forgotten" by the time it works through all those formulae on the
sheet. I don't really think that's it, (I'm using an Athlon K7 at 2.1
GHz with 1 Gig of ram), but I can't think of anything else that it might
be.

I tried my code on a blank worksheet in the office & there wasn't
a problem. But, as expected, on my home computer with the worksheet I'm
working on I had the same result again. I can't think of anything else
that would make it work like this.

See ya
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia.