Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Excel-erate2004[_28_] Excel-erate2004[_28_] is offline

Default Method 'Range' of Object_Worksheet Failed

Hi again Tom,

From my testing of your suggestion, for whatever reason what the cod
does is it skips the first item in the array (BedrockL)
and ignores any selections made in its checkboxes i.e. BedrockL1
BedrockL2 etc.

For the rest of the items in the array it does apply the NA to say
(C11, J11, C27, J27) but then it ends up applying the NA's to a rang
so that it ends up more like this:

C11:C20, J11:J20, C27:C36, J27:J36

Very close but not quite, as I try to understand your code I'll have
better idea on how to fix it as it seems like its almost there. Soo
close...

Thank