Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrik Karlstrom Patrik Karlstrom is offline

Default Macro

I have a macro that upgrades a spreadsheet for a new weeks input. All it
actually does it moves down present weeks sales to the past weeks sales and
I have the new week with empty cells. The weeks are in the columns,
Mon-Fri, and the sellers are in the rows. Several cells are Merged and
every day has a separate column for the accumulative sales for that day.
The spreadsheet also has If formulas for every day that prevent the
spreadsheet to count the accumulative for more days than Today's date.
Simple so far. I've used this spreadsheet for a year, but now I get an error
message when I run the macro. It give a number of reasons why the file
couldn't be accessed and the one that blows my mind is: Make sure the file
name does not contain any of the following characters: < ? [ ] :
Statsgrid, macro.xls. "Statsgrid, macro.xls" is the name of the master file
for this worksheet. ?????

Thank in advance.