Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Method 'Range' of Object_Worksheet Failed

I tested that part of it and it appeared to work for me.

set rng = ws2.Cells(baserow1,2+k)
rng.Value = "NA"
rng.offset(16,0).Value = "NA"
rng.offset(0,7).value = "NA"
rng.offset(16,7).value = "NA"

rng is a single cell.
the code then sets four cells. for example as your sample indicated
Set Rng1 = WS2.Range("C11, J11, C27, J27")

so if rng is C11, it does C11, next it does C27, J11 and then J27

It does what your sample code represented to me - at least in my tests. I
don't see anywhere it works on a range.

Tom Ogilvy

"Excel-erate2004 " wrote in
message ...
Hi Tom,

Your last suggestion solved the minor problem that I was having, but
unfortunately the code didn't quite solve the overall problem although
its very close.

It applied the "NA" tag to a range of cells instead of specific
individual cells.

I realize its extremely difficult to try and solve this in such a
manner not really knowing the full extent of my project but I greatly
appreciate your time, patience and energy. Thanks very much.

Not sure where I can go from here.

Cheers

---