Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
James Bond James Bond is offline

Default pls help newbie with my significant figures function

Ron Rosenfeld wrote in
:

I forgot to answer your question about why your routine didn't work.

In recent versions of VBA, the VBA Round function is different from
the Excel worksheet function. In the VBA Round function, I do not
believe that numdecimalplaces can be negative.

If you prefer your routine to the one's I provided, you could either
restrict numdecimalplaces to being not less than zero, or use
worksheetfunction.round

--ron

Ahhh, that would certainly explain the problems I was having. Thank you
very much for that explanation as well as the info on other ways to
achive my goals.

James