Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel[_14_] Daniel[_14_] is offline

Default Is it possible to open the VBA form with a link in a sheet and to pass variable from a cell to the VBA form?

I am new in excel VBA programming and now facing a problem is that:

I have a worksheet containing the company details and each company
contain a unique ID. I have create a VBA form to list the detail of a
specified company using their company ID (I am now hardcode the ID in
the form at this moment). I want to allow users to open the VBA form
to see the company detail by clicking the company ID in the worksheet.
But I do not know how the form link with the company ID in the
worksheet.

Is it possible to call the VBA form with a link? In addition, is it
possible to pass the ID from the worksheet to the form? Or any other
solutions.

Thanks for helping.