Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Excel-erate2004[_22_] Excel-erate2004[_22_] is offline

Default Method 'Range' of Object_Worksheet Failed

Niether of those options will work in my situation, I dont think I'v
structured my code the correct way. What I want it to do is if thes
two conditions are met:

If WS2.OLEObjects("CheckBoxSpecies" & i).Object.Value = True

AND

If WS1.OLEObjects("CheckBoxBedrockL" & j).Object.Value =False

Then if those 2 options are met for each then display an NA in the cel
range thats listed

OR alternatively:

Loop thru the 29 checkboxes on sheet2 and those that are selected
(i.e. true) then loop thru the 5 checkboxes on sheet1 and those tha
are not selected i.e. false place a NA in the Cell ranges as listed.

It should work out like this, the combination would vary of cours
dependant upon the 2 conditions listed above, but each defined range i
directly correlated with each checkbox, for example:

IF CheckBoxBedrockL1=true Then do nothing to these Cells("C11, J11
C27, J27")
IF CheckBoxBedrockL2=false Then enter an NA in these Cells("D11, K11
D27, K27")
IF CheckBoxBedrockL3=true Then do nothing to these Cells ("E11, L11
E27, L27")
IF CheckBoxBedrockL4=false Then enter an NA in these Cells("F11, M11
F27, M27")
IF CheckBoxBedrockL5=false Then enter an NA in these Cells("G11, N11
G27, N27")

I'm not sure if that clarifies what I'm trying to do, I hope so becaus
I'm stuck