Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tng6728 tng6728 is offline

Default Please advise: excel's mathematic solutions

Greetings:
I am a new user of this board. I have used excel for basic needs, an
know Excel basics (statistics, formulating cells, ect). I want t
advance to new level of VBA programming. Goal: to be able to customiz
statistic reports and write a customized pharmacokinetic program from
pharmacist's standpoint(to calculate mathematic solution: natural log
exponentials, multiplication, addition, substraction, division
booleans, etc. from different conditions and involving patient list'
database). I know a few books: excel VBA in easy steps, MS excel 200
inside out (in order). But still not know where is a good start fo
the right direction since these books are for general purpose.
I appreciate if someone could tell me what websites, books, shareware
that could give me good tips on those subjects and provide specifi
programming examples that I could use or modify for the purpose above.

Many thanks in advance,
Tha