Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Black Paul Black is offline

Default Help with Reducing Numbers Please

Hi,

I have 6 Columns of Data ( with Numbers from 1 to 42 ) from E to J.
The Data at the Moment goes from E14:J1907, but More Data is
Constantly Being Added. No Number is Higher than 42.
What I would like is for a Macro to Find the Last Cell in Column J
with Data, and Remove that Number from the List 1 to 42. Then go One
Cell to the Left and Remove that Number from the List, then go One
Cell to the Left and Remove that Number from the List etc upto and
including Column E. Then I would like it to go back to Column J, But
One Row up and do the Same. There could be the Same Number ( i.e.
Number 9 ) in Cells in Several Rows, so the Macro would Already know
this Number has been Removed and move onto the Next.
I would like it to Continue Removing Numbers from the List Until there
are 14 ( Fourteen ) Unique Numbers Left.
I would then like it to List those 14 Numbers Please.
I hope this makes Sense.

Thanks in Advance
Paul