Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I use tabs in a macro?

A macro doesn't have to look at the activecell,. you can direct it ant any
cell that you want to.

What precisely do you want to do, as we may be able to help beater with this
knowledge.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Gale" wrote in message
When writing a macro, it seems that excel looks at the exact cell you are

in.
I want the macro to perform the function of going to the right after the

tab
key is pressed, no matter what cell I start in. Anybody know how to do

that?