Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Flanagan Bob Flanagan is offline

Default Errors on other PCs

if you go to

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Ron has an excellent writeup on using the calendar control. Most likely the
machines with the error do not have the dll installed and thus need to
install it.

Robert Flanagan
Macro Systems
Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857
http://www.add-ins.com

"Madvark" wrote in message
om...
I created a workbook with several macros and user forms (calendars)
that works well on my PC. I copied the file and have sent it to
several other users at different sites and it works on some and not on
others. They get erros referencing 'project not found' and '400' when
simply executing a macro or opening a calendar. I thought all
necessary files were included when the file was saved. Can anybody
help? I knew enough VBA to create a great program that doesn't work
for anybody but me. I'm dangerous.