Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Vaughan Michael Vaughan is offline

Default Qn: vbOKCancel -- Cancel doesn't work??

Hello Everyone,

I have installed a print command to print a page. I also added a msgbox to
remind the person to turn on the printer. See below:

Sub PrintFP()
'
' Print Flight Plan Info Macro
' Macro recorded 8/21/2004 by Michael Vaughan
'

MsgBox "Be Sure Your Printer Is On!", vbInformation + vbOKCancel,
"Printer Alert"
Sheets("Print").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
Sheets("Flight Plan").Select
Range("B4").Select

Well, the msgbox comes up ok.. but when I click on "Cancel" to NOT print..
it prints anyway??? What do I need to do to activate the cancel portion of
the OKCancel??

Thanks.. mv