Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Don´t show Updatelinks prompt and don´t update

Activesheet.copy
' now a copy of the activesheet is the active
' sheet in a new workbook
Activesheet.cells.copy
Activesheet.cells.pasteSpecial xlValues
Activeworkook.SendMail . . .
ActiveWorkbook.Close Savechanges:=False

Tom Ogilvy

"Kent" wrote in message
Thanks.
Now I use Activesheet.copy. How can I write code to do the paste special l
values ?

"Dave Peterson" skrev:

If you don't want them updated, could you paste special|values before

you send
it?

Kent wrote:

I use the code "Activesheet.copy" and newbook=activeworkbook follwed

by
activeworkbook.sendMail. The mail recipient always get the updatelinks

for
every new book when it opens.
Is it possible to give the newbook code information (maybe in an

auto_open
code) during the sendMail-code session, which don´t show the

updatelinks
prompt and don´t update it at the mail recipient?

--

Dave Peterson