Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Seamus Conlon Seamus Conlon is offline

Default Finding if the activecell is withing a named range

Thanks for that, Tom

One further query. After the double-click I want to process cell values
starting in the row below
the last row in the Headers range and on the same column as the cell that
was double-clicked,
(activecell.column). In the example that I gave, this would be cell B4.

Regards,
Seamus

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
if not intersect(Range("Headers"),Target) is nothing then
' Target is in the range

Tom Ogilvy

"Seamus Conlon" wrote in message

I have VBA code that is actived with the Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick

event
and I want to
find out if the cell that was double-clicked is within a named range.

For
example, if I have a
range named Headers that is defined as A1:H3 and cell B2 is

double-clicked
want to run
the code otherwise I exit the sub.

Any ideas on how to do this?