Lady Layla

Simpler answer is to use the Move/Copy feature of the sheet.

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote in message
: The simple answer is Cut (or Copy) and Paste.
:
: Either
: Click on the box above the vertical cell number and to the left of the
: horizontal cell letter to highlight the whole of the spread sheet.
: Click on <Edit<Copy
: Open a new spreadsheet
: Click on <Edit<Paste to import the spreadsheet
:
: Or
: Highlight the area to be exported
: Click on <Edit<Copy
: Place the screen cursor on the (top-left) cell at which you want to
: import information
: Click on <Edit<Paste to import information
:
: Regards.
:
: Bill Ridgeway
: Computer Solutions
:
: "Rebecca" wrote in message
: ...
: Hi, again. I am using EXCEL 2003. I need to import several specific
: sheets
: from a certain xls file into another xls file. I can't find the
: information
: on how to do this. Could an expert please explain in easy English how
: this
: can be done? Thanks.
:
: