Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marcotte A Marcotte A is offline

Default use a variable in a formula

I am writing code to add a vlookup function to a column of cells. Each time
the macro is run (because data is added to the spreadsheet), the lookup table
changes in size. The columns and start row don't change, but the end row may
increase. I have a variable LastRow that holds the row number of the end of
the table. How do I incorporate that into my code? Usinge the recorder, I'm
starting with this - I want to change "Sheet4!R2C1:R113C4" to something like
"Sheet4!R2C1:R'LastRow'C4"

ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=VLOOKUP(RC[-2],Sheet4!R2C1:R113C4,4,0)"