Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Update WorkBooks in Folder

You have received two possible answers to your question.

No, a find and replace can not be done to all workbooks in a folder. You
would need a macro to open the workbooks and execute the command, but that
puts us back to where you already have two proposed answers.

Tom Ogilvy

"JavyD" wrote in message
Actually, I just realized. In all the work books, only these two cells

have
the number value of 1.40. So a Find and replace for all work books for

this
value of 1.40 to 1.3352 might be easier to do, but how without opening the
work books. Or can a macro be done to open up all work books in a folder,
then shoot off and find and replace this in all work books then close them

up?

"JavyD" wrote:

Hey guys,

Lets see if this possible with a VBA. I have over 100 work books in a
folder. There's two specific cells in each work book that I need to

change.
Currently the cell is multiplying a figure times 1.40, I need a VBA if
possible to take each work book in that folder, and replace 1.40 with

1.3325
in those two cells. Those two cells being D17 and C25. Is this

possible.