Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DB100[_12_] DB100[_12_] is offline

Default Userform Advanced Filter

Hi Tom

Thanks for your help. I am fairly new to this and am struggling to ge
this to work. I think I am nearly there....

I have added the "search" button to the form and so far it opens up th
required spreadsheet, applies the filter. but I am failing to get it t
recognise the value of the combobox as the search criteria.

I am using the below.... ( where Combocountry is the name of the comb
box )

Workbooks.OpenText FileName:="J:date file.xls",
Range("A2").Select
Selection.AutoFilter

With Worksheets("sheet1")
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="Combocountry.Value"
End Wit