Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Annoying clipboard message

Hi Sion,

Try:

ActiveSheet.Paste
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Workbooks("wBook1" & sName).Close SaveChanges:=False
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

---
Regards,
Norman

"Sion Smith" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've got a VBA function behind a spreadsheet that searches for, opens,
copies, pastes certain data from one sheet into the master spreadsheet and
then closes. Unfortunately I still get the 'You've copied a large amount

of
data to the clipboard do you want to make this available etc' message

after
the file is closed.

How can I programatically stop this message from appearing - I don't want

keep the data on the clipboard.

The part of the function that is relevant is
ActiveSheet.Paste
Workbooks("wBook1" & sName).Close SaveChanges:=False

Thanks in advance
Sion Smith