Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default saving with VBA

Will the text always be the same

Workbooks("Report.xls").SaveAs "S:\Reports\Report" & _
format(data,"yyyymmdd") & ".xls"

Tom Ogilvy

"havocdragon" wrote in message
Hello all =). I am programming a macro in VBA at work, and I've come

across
one major hicup. The macro I have is assigned to a button on a worksheet,
this macro then opens a report, sorts, formats, and references

information,
and then saves it to the network drive (so far no problems). The only

problem
I am having, is I wan't this file to save with text+current date everytime

run the macro. The problem I'm having with that, is no matter what I do,

once
the first entry has been made to the save as, it always is that. Any

thoughts
on how I could do this?