Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ijb[_2_] ijb[_2_] is offline

Default Preventing User Access to VB code

Right-click the module you want to protect, select VBAProject properties.
Select the protection tab and type a password in the box.

--
If I've mis-understood the question please tell me.

HTH

ijb

Remove nospam from my e-mail address to talk direct

Not MCSD, MVP, TLA, P&P, PCMCIA, etc just trying to help

"halem2 " wrote in message
Hi:

is there a way to prevent user access (password?) to the VB code in an
Excel workbook?

I have already restricted the tool bars and menu but I would like to
prevent users from trying to see the VB code.

thanks

---