Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mickiedevries[_9_] mickiedevries[_9_] is offline

Default Array question

I need help in my program, what I need to do is assign variables to a
array and then have the array display on a worksheet one element of th
array to a row.

For example if option one is selected then variables A, B, and C nee
to be assigned to the same array. The problem is I don't know what th
total number of elements that will need to be stored in the array wil
be because it is dependent on the user's choices and will change eac
time the program is ran. I have been reading about ReDim Preserve, bu
I can't put it all together yet to work.

Then the total elements must display on the worksheet with for exampl
the array element containing variable A on line one, variable B on lin
two, etc. until all the elements in the array are displayed. I'm new a
this so I'm stuck:)

Thanks for any help

Micki