Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Markus Markus is offline

Default TypeConverter Excel-Automation problem

I want to call a windows form, containing a PropertyGrid, from an
MS-VisualStudio .Net automation project. The problem is, that the
PropertyGrid does not longer show the drop down lists and seems to
ignore the TypeConverter defined for the properties of the connected
class.

The PropertyGrid uses basically the same code than that one shown in
many examples circulating in internet (e.g. "Getting the most out of
MS PropertyGrid"). I compiled it into a c# class-library and it works
fine, when calling it from a Windows Application Project. The same
call from my Automation Project (adds a menu and a button to Excel -
in the click event handler of the button I call the class library)
causes the mentioned problem.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot,
Markus