Darren Hagarty

Default Line graphs with null values

I have a line graph which is plotting values from a worksheet for the
period January through December. I would like the chart's X-Axis to
show each month from January to December, but if there is no value yet
for some of the later months, I would like it plot nothing at all.

In other words, if there is data only for January to October, I would
like the plot line to cease in October and leave the area in the chart
dealing with November and December empty until there is data. Does
anyone have any thoughts as to how this might be accomplished?

Kind regards,
Darren