Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Custom Menu

You can't hard code a VBA statement in to the OnAction property.
Why don't you want it to refer to a macro?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Todd Huttenstine" wrote in
message ...
What do I do if I do not want to refer to a macro or
another procedure? I need to have it hard coded.

Thanks
Todd Huttenstine