Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Numan[_5_] Numan[_5_] is offline

Default Excel VBA - Printing Seperate Graphs

Hi Tom,

Again thanks, I can get it to work with limited results,

Every time I assisgn the code (with the new worksheet name - thanks for
that) to one of the 5 print buttons (next to the five graphs) it always
prints off the first graph only. E.G press print button 4 (for graph
4) it prints off graph 1.

You mentioned the word module. I don't have any custom made modules, I
just have my normal 6 woorksheets and This workbook.

Again, any help would be greatly received.

Numan

---